If you need to edit your Quote Description or the price of your Quote, create a Quote Variation.
1. Select the Quote that requires a variation
2. In the Quote select the Create Variation button.
A duplicate of the Quote will now be created with a variation number. You may now edit and save the Quote variation to submit to your client.
You can create a Quote Variation, and then change the client name by editing the variation of the Quote.
1. Find the Quote you would like to submit to a different client.
2. Create a variation or the Quote.
3. View the Quote Variation.
4. Select the Edit button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Select the new Client and Location.
6. Select the Save button.
You might create multiple variations of the same Quote. Make sure you always create a Quote Variation so that you can confirm with your client which variation number gets approved at a later date. You can change the status of a Quote Variation and EMAC will create a new job with the correct details from the Quote.
You can't create a variation of a variation. A Quote Variation can only be created from the original Quote.