RFI - Request for Information
1. Select the RFI tab.
2. Add the 'Attention To' name.
3. Add a title for the RFI.
4. Add the RFI description.
5. Select the Create button.
After a RFI has been created it will produce a downloadable Word Doc.
1. Select the Download icon.
2. Email the Word Document of the RFI to your client.
When the RFI has been responded to.
1. Select the RFI number from a current job.
2. Copy and paste the response test into the RFI response word editor box.
3. Select the Save button.