Emailing an Invoice
Invoices can be emailed after they have been created from the Invoice page, Find Invoice page and Job Costing page.
In this article:
Default Emailing Addresses
Default Invoice PDF File Attachments
Adding Files as Email Attachments
Adding Job Card Files as Email Attachments
Attaching a Service Report to the Invoice Email
When emailing an invoice the email addresses that appear by default in the email address are:
- Address of a user currently logged in
- Client contact email address
- Location contact email address
You can also add other email address to the 'Email to' field.
If the default email address is incorrect, make sure to enter correct one on the Client and Location pages.
When emailing an invoice the PDF file will be attached to the email being sent.
Attaching the Invoice PDF can not be changed when emailing an invoice.
Any files added to the file attachment zone will be emailed as a file attachment.
2 ways to add a file to the file attachment zone
- Drag and drop files into the drop zone area.
- Click the mouse button on the drop zone area and select the file you want to add.
- Max combined file size that can be emailed at one time is 10Mb.
- Max single file size that can be emailed at one time is 10Mb.
Any files that are added to the job file uploader can be selected as en email attachment.
To add a job file as an email attachment click the mouse on the tick box to the left of the file name or on the Select All tick box if you want to attach all of the job files to the email yo are about to send.
If there are no job files uploaded to the job card, this option will not to be available when sending an email.
EMAC allows any service report PDF file that is associated with an invoiced job to be attached to the invoice email.
If there are no service reports created for the job this option will not to be available when sending an email.
- The max. amount of email recipients is restricted to 50 emails.
- Email subject must be less than 255 characters.
- Email file size must be less than 10 Mb.