In this help article:
1. Select Find Invoice from the main menu.
Note: You will not see the Find Invoice Retention option in this menu if your Construction features are disabled.
2. Select the invoices that you'd like to send to Xero.
3. Click the Push to Xero button.
1. When an EMAC invoice is sent to Xero a new draft invoice is created in Xero with the exact EMAC invoice details.
2. Invoices are sent to Xero as Sales "Waiting Approval" .
3. If an invoice is edited in EMAC it will also be updated in Xero if no payment has been applied to the invoice in Xero.
4. If the contact does not exist in Xero, the information on the EMAC Invoice will create a new Customer Contact in Xero.
5. The Xero status can be changed in EMAC by viewing the Invoice in EMAC.
The invoice fields that are sent to Xero to create a new client invoice in Xero are:
- Invoice number
- Client name
- Invoice date
- Payment terms is used to calculate the payment due date
- Job number
- Invoice description
- Invoice item breakdowns
- Amount ex GST. Xero will add the GST associated to the Revenue account selected in the Xero Add-On settings.
Editing an Invoice in EMAC
If an invoice is edited or updated in EMAC the update will also appear in the corresponding Xero invoice.
An invoice will not get automatically updated in Xero only if a payment has been accepted against the invoice in Xero.
Editing an Invoice in Xero
If an invoice is edited or updated in Xero the update will not appear in the corresponding EMAC invoice.