1. From the header select the icon.
2. Select the Import CSV icon.
3. Select the Location CSV Import drop down.
4. Download EMAC’s Location Import Template file
This Comma Separated Values (CSV) file perfectly matches column headings of the software. Do not change these headings.
5. Copy your client details into the EMAC CSV template
- When exporting data from a different system, do it as a comma separated list
- Adjust columns to match EMAC template using Excel or another spreadsheet editor
- Copy and paste your data into the EMAC template
- Make sure the column Client Name has the exact spelling of the client name in EMAC.
- (*) = required field.
6. Import the updated Client template file
- The file you import must be a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file and have the .csv extension.
7. Click the Import Location button.