1. From the header select the icon.
2. Select the Import CSV icon.
3. Select the User CSV Import drop down.
4. Download EMAC’s User Import Template file
This Comma Separated Values (CSV) file perfectly matches column headings of the software. Do not change these headings.
5. Copy your client details into the EMAC CSV template
- When exporting data from a different system, do it as a comma separated list
- Adjust columns to match EMAC template using Excel or another spreadsheet editor
- Copy and paste your data into the EMAC template
- Make sure the column “User Type” has one of the following 4 user types entered – “Master”, “Supervisor”, “Tech” or “Office”.
- (*) = required field.
6. Import the updated template file
- The file you import must be a CSV file and have the .csv extension.
7. Click the Import User button.