Emailing a Purchase Order
Purchase Orders can be emailed after they have been created from the Purchase Order page and Find Purchase page
In this article:
When emailing a Purchase Order the email addresses that appear by default in the Email Address are:
- Address of a user currently logged in
- Supplier contact email address
You can also add other email address to the 'Email to' field.
If the default email address is incorrect, make sure to enter correct one on the suppliers contact page.
When emailing a Purchase Order the PDF file will be attached to the email being sent.
Attaching the Purchase Order PDF can not be changed when emailing a Purchase Order.
Any files added to the file attachment zone will be emailed as a file attachment.
2 ways to add a file to the file attachment zone
- Drag and drop files into the dropzone area.
- Click the mouse button on the drop zone area and select the file you want to add.
- Max combined file size that can be emailed at one time is 10Mb.
- Max single file size that can be emailed at one time is 2Mb.
Any files that are added to the Purchase Order file uploader can be selected as en email attachment.
To add a job file as an email attachment click the mouse on the tickbox to the left of the file name or on the Select All tickbox if you want to attach all of the Purchase Order files to the email yo are about to send.
If there is no job files uplaoded to the Purchase Order card, this option will not to be available when sending an email.
- Max amount of email recipients is restricted to 50 emails.
- Email subject must be less than 255 characters.
- Email file size must be less than 10 Mb.