Emailing a Quote
Quotes can be emailed after they have been created from the Quote page and Find Quote page
In this article:
When emailing a Quote the email addresses that appear by default are:
- Address of a user currently logged in
- Client contact email address
- Location contact email address
You can also add other email address to the 'Email to' field.
If the default email address is incorrect, make sure to enter correct one on the suppliers contact page.
When emailing a Quote the PDF file will be attached to the email being sent.
Attaching the Quote PDF can not be changed when emailing a Quote.
Any files added to the file attachment zone will be emailed as a file attachment.
There are Two Ways to Add a File to the File Attachment Zone
- Drag and drop files into the drop zone area.
- Click on the drop zone area and select the file you want to add.
- The max. combined file size that can be emailed at one time is 10Mb.
- The max. single file size that can be emailed at one time is 10Mb.
Any files that are added to the Quote File Uploader can be selected as en email attachment.
To add a job file as an email attachment click on the tick box to the left of the file name or on the Select All tick box if you want to attach all of the Quote files to the email you are about to send.
If there is no job files uploaded to the Quote, this option will not to be available when sending an email.
- The max. amount of email recipients is restricted to 50 emails.
- The email subject must be less than 255 characters.
- the email file size must be less than 10 Mb.