When the same job is performed for the same client and location at regular periods of time - monthly maintenance work, for example - it falls under the category of a Periodic Job.
Create New Periodic Job
1. Go to the main menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Select the Periodic Jobs page.
3. Click the Add New Periodic Job button at the bottom of the page.
4. Select the Client, Location and the Period of the job (ie. the frequency of the job).
5. Assign staff to the job.
The All users tick box will allow all staff to be able to see the job.
If the job is created for one or multiple users, it will automatically be added to the scheduler for the job according to the selected start time.
6. Select the job Start Date and Time.
The start date and time will also be the date and time that the new periodic job will be created at each interval.
7. Select the job Next Schedule Date and Time.
This feature allows you to override the next schedule date that will otherwise be automatically set based on Start Date + Period.
For Example: If the start date is on the 1st of the month then the monthly periodic job will be created on the 1st of each month every month.
8. Add a brief Job Title or Job Summary.
9. Add a Job Description.
10. Add an Order Number. The order number is not a required field, but will appear on the invoice if you add one.
11. Is the job quoted or 'do and charge?'
If the job is not quoted you may leave this tick box as is. If you have an agreed price for the job, tick the box and add the price of the job.
9. Press the Create button.